One Identity One Purpose
A life of radiance entails knowing who you are, understanding why you are here and igniting the courage to fulfill your highest destiny. Look in the mirror every day and be sure to see staring back at you an unrelenting stick of dynamite adorned with flaming wings who owes it to himself or herself and to the surrounding audience of humanity to explode, fly and shine to the absolute extreme.
MR. JACK HERRICK
FOUNDER OF WIKIHOW
MENTORSHIP OF DESTINI CELESTA STAR
I Salute President Obama
A stupid person once articulated that: "The one instructing a person to fly should not interrupt the one flying." I use the word "stupid" simply because one never knows whether or not such an utterance could catapult a person to an altitude beyond which they otherwise would not have been catapulted. Whilst earning my Certificate of Higher Education in Law from the University of Huddersfield, which is situated in the United Kingdom and reminiscent of the Union Jack, I stumbled upon the profound and pulsating realization that the law is naturally and authentically dignified and that the only way to impact and uplift humanity is by starting with myself in addition to reaching out to each person whom I encounter as someone who is at heart profusely identical to myself. The heart has four chambers and is occupied by oxygenated and deoxygenated blood and blood is circulated by the forces of feminine pull and masculine push and the third force of freedom wields the power to intervene in the inhalation and exhalation process during a person’s waking hours. Each heartbeat indescribably transcends space, time, matter, energy and forces of black fear, white love and grey freedom. A life of supremely regal radiance entails knowing who we are, understanding why we are here, and igniting the courage to fulfill our highest destiny. If ever a voice had thunderously solidified substance, fluid cadence, intense darkness, luminous fire and penetratingly evolutionary ascent then that of President Barack Obama's does. The distinguished gentleman talks the talk, walks the walk, looks the look, and dances the dance. A 21-gun salute would prove an inadequate tribute. The Right Honorable Prime Minister Hubert Alexander Ingraham serving in Nassau has sent us on a national mission: "Lift Up Your Head!" President Barack Hussein Obama serving in Washington D.C. has sent us on a universal mission that translates in sterling to: "Eagles must fly!" When the maternal Moon says "Jump!" and the paternal Sun says "Fly!" then the libertarian inhabitants of the orphanic Planet Earth would be remiss not to exuberantly respond to our guardians: "How high?" "How high?" "How levitationally, cloudily, celestially and stratospherically high???" It will definitely not go unpedestaled that President Barack Obama who enunciated the quote that "God calls on us to shape an uncertain destiny" is the proud and deserving recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009. At this time, I wish to elucidate that on page 25 of President Barack Obama's sensationally touching book entitled "The Audacity of Hope" he submits that every human being is somewhat driven by common virtuous aspirations by which we all erupt as one. I will venture to add that a person may live the life of an Audi, a Lexus or a Hyundai but all engines purely rev monotone. We may have all been dealt different hands to play but the same onus is upon each individual person to appear and perform at his or her peak. May we jubilantly celebrate wholesome freedom, feminine fear, and masculine love! May we passionately pursue life, pleasure, superiority, connection and self-knowledge and keenly avoid death, pain, inferiority, isolation and self-ignorance! May we wisely increase in knowledge, beauty, strength, fullness and highness and prudently decrease in ignorance, ugliness, weakness, emptiness and lowness! May we libertarian eagles of all echelons be we wet, dry, cold, hot, blue, red, black, white or green all fly unshadowed, unfazed and unified!!!!
Maturity Outline (Extracted from How to Know Thyself)
http://www.wikihow.com/Know-Thyself ("How to Know Thyself" is a philosophical article on the wikiHow platform elucidating general and comprehensive advice to humanity on leading a realistic, rewarding and respectable life.)
Realize that maturity entails:
1. KNOWING WHO YOU ARE:-
2. UNDERSTANDING WHAT YOU WANT:-
-Life (Air, Water, Food, Sleep, Physical Contact, Coverings, Shelter, Transportation, Occupation/Finances.)
-Pleasure (Sense of Sight, Sense of Sound, Sense of Touch, Sense of Smell, Sense of Taste, Sense of Humor, Sense of Adventure.)
-Superiority (Strength/Health/Wealth, Beauty/Attractiveness, Knowledge, Highness/Sophistication/Respect, Fullness/Abundance.)
-Connection (Role as a Child, Role as a Romantic Partner, Role as a Parent/Love & Be Loved/Relationships/Communication.)
-Self-Knowledge (Source of Identity, Meaning of Identity, Destiny of Identity/Search for Truth/Thank God or the universe for the life experience.)
3. HAVING THE COURAGE TO HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS:-
-Take life one day at a time.
-Take life one step at a time.
-Take life one moment at a time.
-Look in the mirror as a reminder of who you are.
-Plan your day.
-Just Do It!
-Routinely tolerate constructive discomfort.
-Make full use of the present moments.
-Expect and appreciate ups and downs.
-Maximize life's quantity and quality.
Destini Celesta Star is the founder of TRUTH EAGLE NEST MIRRORS REALITY (2010) and may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is founded on the principles that the search for truth ought to commence with a study of reality and that humanity is quite naturally only at home at high altitudes. May we SHINE and SOAR!
21 Meditations for Constructive Living (Extracted from How to Know Thyself)
1. Realize that maturity entails knowing who you are, understanding what you want and having the courage to handle your business.
2. A person's awareness vacillates between the mental realm of the brain and the physical realm of the body and the voice of a person can recreate the content of his or her awareness using words or he or she can be silent.
3. Realize that life is mainly about consistently working to preserve life at a comfortable standard to have a fuller appreciation of its value and to use your gifts, enjoying the pleasures available to your five senses, appearing and performing at your peak to be looked up to, loving and being loved and getting to know yourself deeply.
4. Each person is naturally directed to pursue life, pleasure, superiority, connection and self-knowledge and to avoid death, pain, inferiority, isolation and self-ignorance along with possessing the freedom to choose his or her words and actions.
5. The general ends which all normal human beings tend to seek a means to are the will to live, the will to pleasure, the will to superiority, the will to connection and the will to identity.
6. Existence for a normal person features natural and contrived appetites and the time, space, matter, energy and rationality with which they may possibly be satisfied.
7. People are able to investigate what is necessary for things or events to exist or happen as well as the potential or actual usefulness of things or events.
8. Be cognizant that a lot of work of various types is consistently necessary to facilitate the survival and comfort of humanity and allow this awareness to spur you on to be ready and willing to earn your place in the Universe.
9. People admire each other and a person may feel uncomfortable or envious if another’s excellence in an area is making him or her look inadequate in the competition for wealth, respect and love.
10. People are naturally predisposed to pride with respect to the possession of strength, attractiveness, knowledge, highness and fullness and shame with respect to the possession of weakness, repulsiveness, ignorance, lowness and emptiness.
11. Breathing involves the contrasting symmetry of inhaling and exhaling and with the same consistency and urgency you can strive to embrace and showcase perfection as life exists to do.
12. Look at yourself in a mirror every day and do your utmost to ensure that you earn and maintain the respect of the person whom you see staring back at you.
13. It is wise to have a plan for your life based on realistic possibilities to execute with precision and focus to guard against your most precious resource of time being wasted.
14. Fully grasp that life only eventuates one moment at a time and that it is up to you to cultivate and luxuriate in the richness of each moment.
15. Practice making full use of your present moments in accordance with your highest priorities because now is all you really have to live your life with.
16. Expect to have to confront problems and discomfort on a daily basis but appreciate that challenges are opportunities to grow as a resilient person.
17. Life is usually detailed with ups and downs but you can breathe steadily and find your flow of calmness within the greater cosmic flow from which to maintain stability and upward mobility in your life.
18. Do not allow the burden of your whole life to rest on you all at once but instead take life one day at a time.
19. Appreciate the fact that you will never really feel like doing some things thus when it counts you would need to have developed the capacity to focus exclusively on the task at hand, to “just do it” and promptly begin an activity and to progress one step at a time to use the habit of tolerating constructive discomfort to build for yourself a life of which you can be proud.
20. You inherited your life from your parents by way of an exquisite lineage originating in an odyssey of mystique and it is purely natural or possibly your divine destiny for you to try to maximize your life’s quantity and quality in celebration of your rare and precious opportunity to be you.
21. Strive always to maximize life's quantity and quality, to embrace and showcase perfection, to love and be loved and to make sense of you and your surroundings for your rainbow of life to be of optimal rewarding beauty from beginning to peak to end.
Each person is naturally directed to pursue life, pleasure, superiority, connection and self-knowledge and to avoid death, pain, inferiority, isolation and self-ignorance along with possessing the freedom to choose his or her words and actions. The four requirements of individual survival are air, water, food and sleep and sexuality is necessary for the collective survival of the species. Coverings, shelter, transportation and an occupation as a source of financial income are also prominent features of a modern lifestyle. The five senses of seeing, hearing, touching, smelling and tasting are sensitive to pleasant and unpleasant sensations. People are evaluated and looked up to or looked down upon based on appearance and performance and the superiority naturally manifest as strength, attractiveness, knowledge and highness whereas inferiority naturally manifests as weakness, repulsiveness, ignorance and lowness. Every human being aspires to a mental and physical connection with a romantic partner of a high mental and physical aptitude. People also seek the answers to the questions: "Who am I?" and "Why am I here?"
POSITIVE, NEGATIVE & NEUTRAL
(YOUNG PEOPLE ARE COMPOSED OF STRONG MATERIALS.)
PEOPLE OF AVERAGE AGES
(OLD PEOPLE ARE COMPOSED OF WEAK MATERIALS.)
(TALL PEOPLE HAVE HEADS AT HIGH LEVELS.)
PEOPLE OF AVERAGE HEIGHTS
(SHORT PEOPLE HAVE HEADS AT LOW LEVELS.)
A STANDARD MASCULINE SHAPE IS A SQUARELY STURDY V-APPLE.